Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a strategy for managing an organization’s relationships and interactions with existing customers and potential customers. CRM for Ecommerce website aids store owners to stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and promote profitability.
Mobile CRM delivers a full CRM experience on smartphones and tablets. It allows sales, marketing and customer service teams to access and manage key information in real time, wherever they are.
So, in this post, we introduce:
Top 10 Mobile Apps for CRM for Ecommerce Websites.
This is a cloud-based sales CRM for Ecommerce. It comes with a built-in mobile, email, event tracking, lead scoring, automation, and integrations with a large number of applications.
This Freshsales mobile app allows you to access your client data and track your revenue pipeline on your favorite mobile device, wherever you are.
Further, you can use Google Maps to the location of your meeting from the calendar inside Freshsales. You can do a lot of stuff, such as: adding leads, contacts, accounts and deals, making a call, sending emails and changing deal steps on the mobile app. All your edits are automatically synced with your Freshsales web app, so your customer data is always updated.
Pipedrive is a powerful sales CRM for Ecommerce business with small size. It focuses on the right contacts and gives you more control your sales.With Pipedrive, you can access your contacts, deal history and to-do’s, create tasks and take meeting notes wherever you are. All those changes are synced to Pipedrive web app immediately.
Have a look at this list of features:
- Access to-do list and contacts immediately
- Log phone calls
- Explore your business on a map view
- Schedule with a smart agenda view while planning new activities
- Look up customers and deal details
- Access contacts and deals-related files
- Record or type notes of meetings and calls, which are synced instantly to the web app
- Offline syncing for long flights and metro rides
- Start new calls and emails at ease
3. Copper CRM
Copper is made for G Suite, works instantly and has a beautiful user experience. Manage your whole revenue process with visual pipelines right from your mobile phone, so you can bring Copper anywhere as you want.
Copper is integrated with the Google Suite apps you’re already using. This integration helps eliminate repeated tasks with automation and drives productivity helping you sell more, faster. Implementation only takes one day and you’ll be up and running.
Here are key features:
- CRM for Google syncs with Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Google Drive and Team Drive
- Support zero-input CRM and allows tracking deals through the visual pipeline.
- Manage opportunities in a visual pipeline
- It is easy to install and run in minutes. Data is automatically populated from Gmail, and it’s easy to configure from there.
- With advanced reporting, dashboards, leaderboards and customizable pipelines, you will have real-time analytics and insights to make precise decisions
- Follow up consistently with task reminders
- Integrate with any tool
4. Insightly CRM
Insightly Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a leading cloud-based application for all sizes businesses. The Insightly CRM for Ecommerce stores is adaptable, customizable and accessible via both web browser and mobile app. An interesting thing is that it is free and works in tandem with the Insightly CRM web application so that your company can have all the key customer information on the go.
Look at these stunning functions:
- Add new contacts on the fly, scan business cards or import them from the address book on your mobile
- Access task lists to update what’s upcoming and overdue. Resolve tasks or assign follow up tasks instantly after a meeting.
- Review notes to get prepared for a meeting. Update sales possibilities from the field. You can mark the deal as won quickly when it is closed
- Create voice memos to leads and opportunities so everyone can be up-to-date on the progress
- Receive notifications for example when a lead gets assigned, reps can receive push notifications
- Create projects and assign tasks to the team from your smartphone. Update how a project is going to update for clients
5. Sugar Mobile
Sugar Mobile is a CRM app for smartphones from the Sugar Professional or Enterprise Editions. This mobile CRM for Ecommerce simplifies access and interaction with client data by allowing users to log calls made on the mobile phone via the Mobile app. Any address can be clicked on to bring up the Google map location, and changes to system data are updated in real time without cradling or synching of devices.
Why you should choose this mobile CRM for Ecommerce store:
- Prepare for meetings with instant access to your account, contact, and opportunity information
- Log calls and meetings with photos and videos attachment
- Support overview dashboards: charts, activity history, and more
- Cooperate with the Activity Stream when you @mention colleagues and #reference accounts and contacts
- Update opportunities when you make progress or gain insight
- Work through your task list by resolving or creating new tasks
- Stay connected to your whole contact list by initiating a phone call, email, or text
- Access and modify data from anywhere
Batchbook is a mobile CRM app which allows accessing to social network contacts and basic CRM functionality right from your mobile. All changes will be synced with the main Batchbook account.
Being a partnership with Formstack, admin can build forms on mobile that feed contacts directly into the database of Batchbook, ensuring that contacts are always updated.
HubSpot, a mobile CRM app, provides inbound marketing which helps companies get higher ranking on the web and also convert leads to new business.With analytics function, HubSpot allows store owners to track the progress for generating visitors, leads and customers. Business owners can track the email campaigns performance and also control multiple HubSpot accounts right from the mobile app.
Here are key functions of Hubspot:
- Be able to manage full HubSpot stack in a powerful app on mobile
- The power of inbound marketing goes where you go
- Control your sales team performance at ease
- Track all deals in your funnel, contacts in your queue
- Quickly search and scroll contacts and work faster with this contact list
- Be able to call companies with HubSpot calling and leave call outcomes
- Remember the last email you sent from and save you repeating yourself
The ForceManager mobile CRM app allows users to check account details and manage deal pipelines from a mobile device. One of the most helpful mobile CRM features is that Ecommerce store owners can check all previous interactions which his company has had with customers, viewing calls, emails, and traffics at ease.
Now have a look at this list of functions below:
- Benefit from client and route geolocation
- Receive traffic status reports and estimate transit time among visits
- Prepare meetings instantly from mobiles
- Show report meeting quickly via voice recognition
- Gain increased control of their pipeline without spreadsheets
- Follow sales meetings efficiently
- Create and assign goals for members and teams
- Speedy report and pipeline visualization
- User-friendly interface
- Be able to work offline
9. Zoho Mobile CRM
Zoho’s mobile CRM helps your sales activities efficiently. Become professional by tracking and following up on leads that everyone desires with your contact management. With this mobile CRM for Ecommerce, business owners can increase sales efficiency by locating more leads, scheduling more meetings and getting more deals.
Look at these main features of this Zoho Mobile CRM for Ecommerce:
- Show an overview of your scheduled tasks, events and calls
- Update and get insights on important metrics and sales trends with Dashboards
- Log calls and schedule follow-up activities.
- Attach voice notes and files to deals with ease
- Set reminders, get push notifications
- Check in to record your visits to customer locations. Collaborate with your team by using @mentions
- Be able to Access and modify your information offline. It gets automatically synced when you are back online
- Manage your end-to-end sales cycle with Zoho CRM’s mobile app
10. Salesbox CRM – the sales CRM
This is a basic mobile CRM for small Ecommerce teams. With Salesbox CRM, you can find new customers on LinkedIn and maintain customer relations. It is available on Apple devices, such as iPhone, iPad, and Apple watch. An outstanding function is using your voice to update and use this CRM app.
In summary, here is the list of mobile CRM app for Ecommerce sites. All of them have their pros and cons, so depending on your business strategy, pick which one is appropriate for you.
Feel free to contact us via email:email@example.com