As running an Ecommerce business, gathering data on where your customers come from, where they land on or leave your site is necessary. So why you need to do that? The answer is that information will help you target your products to the right customer at the right time and improve your revenue. To collect that kind of information, obviously, you need at least one analytics tool for Ecommerce sites. Then, here is the list of resources of analytics tools for Ecommerce business. Let’s dive right in now!
15+ Resources That’ll Make You Better at Analytics Tools For Ecommerce
1. Google Analytics
Google Analytics (GA) is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google which can track and report your website traffic. GA is one of the best ways to track your social media campaigns and even help you measure social ROI. However, you need to set up this tool on your website to control and analyze the traffic. For example, you can observe how much traffic comes to your online store from each social network at ease.
There are thousands of business with all size using it. One of the biggest disadvantages of this tool is that you cannot keep control of your data with GA.
Fortunately, this isn’t the only option for the analytics tool for Ecommerce websites.
Ecomfit is known as a website analytics and marketing automation platform for small Ecommerce websites, which helps online store owners make decisions based on data and optimize conversion easily.
Have a look at this list of key features:
- Track customer behaviors, event, and actions on the website
- Generate important reports automatically for an Ecommerce store
- Give advises about how to reduce costs and increase revenue timely
- Show warnings on issues affecting site revenue in real-time
Another interesting thing about Ecomfit is that it is installed pretty easily and quickly. It is also FREE so that it is suitable for small and medium online businesses.
Ahrefs is one of the most powerful suites of social media & SEO tools for marketers and SEOers. This analytics tool for Ecommerce aims to grow search traffic, research your competitors and monitor your niche. For more details, Ahrefs helps to learn why your competitors are ranking at the top and what you should do to outrank them.
The most obvious feature is Ahrefs’ estimation for how many significant keywords with search volume, a domain is ranking for and their estimation of traffic based on those keywords. There are several features of Ahrefs are Top Pages and Top Competitors.
Top Competitors function shows what domains most frequently share the same search results as the domain you’re looking for.
However, you need to pay $7 to try and then at least $99 per month to use this tool.
Crazyegg records and takes snapshots customers’ session on your Ecommerce store. So with this analytics tool for Ecommerce, you can track where customers came from, which page they navigated to, and where they got stuck, hence you can change the design confidently.
Furthermore, you can create A/B testing for your website design and content. Another outstanding feature of Crazy Egg is allowing you to edit the styles of components such as colors and fonts, or even hide them. Therefore, you can change directly to your website.
Have a look at this list to find out how SEOquake will help you totally for Free:
- Check any webpage for a huge selection of SEO parameters on the fly
- Conduct on-page SEO audit in a flash
- Examine internal and external links
- Compare domains and URLs in real time
- Export all data into a file
6. Search console
Search Console tools and reports help you measure your online store’s Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site get higher rank in Google Search results
- See which queries bring clients to your online store
- Analyze your Ecommerce site’s impressions, clicks, and position on Google Search
- Submit sitemaps and individual URLs for crawling. Review your index coverage to make sure that Google has the update of your site
- Receive email alerts when Google identifies issues on your site. See which URLs are affected by these issues and tell Google when you fixed them
- The URL Inspection tool provides detailed crawl, index, and serving information about your pages, directly from the Google index
Kissmetrics let you know customers through insights and engage them with highly targeted email and Facebook campaigns so that you can covert your guest to buyers.
Here are its key features:
- Get actionable insights with the click of a button
- Implement Campaigns
- Create Unique Populations
- Analyze Your Customers
Matomo is kind of similar to Google Analytics with few differences. Matomo’s features are
- Reveal the number of visitors hitting your site, data on where they come from
- Display the pages from which they drop out
- Be able to track search engine referrals
- Offer many reports
- Customize the dashboard to view the metrics that you want to see.
- Integrates with more than 65 content management, e-commerce, and online forum systems, including WordPress, Magneto, Joomla, and vBulletin, using plugins.
- For any others, you can simply add a tracking code to a page on your site. You can test-drive Matomo or use a hosted version.
9. Open Web Analytics
Similar to the aforementioned tool, there is one analytics tool for Ecommerce called: Open Web Analytics.
In addition to the general analytics and report feature, Open Web Analytics can:
- Track where and on what elements visitors click
- Provide heat maps showing visitors’ interaction the most on which components on the website, and even does Ecommerce tracking.
With AWStats, admin of Ecommerce store can collect data which contains:
- The number of unique clients
- How long visitors stay on the site
- Which operating system and web browsers they are using
- Size of a customer’s screen
- Search engines and search terms customers use to find your online store.
Moreover, AWStats also supports displaying how many times your site is bookmarked, track the pages where visitors navigate and exit your sites, and keep a score of the most popular pages on your online store.
Hence, AWStats can help you have knowledge of an insight about what is happening on your Ecommerce site with data that stays under your control.
Countly bills itself as a “secure web analytics” platform. While I can’t vouch for its security, Countly does a solid job of collecting and presenting data about your site and its visitors.
Heavily targeting marketing organizations, Countly tracks data which is important to marketers. That information combines:
- Site visitors’ transactions
- Which campaigns and sources led visitors to your site.
- Create metrics that are specific to your business
- Keep track of the number of visitors on your site, where they’re from, which pages they visited, and so on.
There are 3 methods to get Countly: use the Countly hosted version, self-host version and the source code from GitHub.
ShortStack is famous for a social media contest application which also provides performance analytics. Social media contests are ideal to grow your followers rapidly. With analytics function, admin is able to see engagement metrics and identify which contests work best with the fans.
It is highly recommended for the brands often running social media contests. It can work on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Besides, it is Free, but for advanced functions, you need to pay $29/month.
13. Sprout Social
With Sprout Social, you can measure performance across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, all within a single platform. Having all of your analytics in one place makes it easier to track and compare your efforts across multiple profiles and platforms.
If your brand is work regularly on social networks, then an analytics tool for Ecommerce like Sprout is a must-have. You have a free 30-day trial, then need to pay $99/month to use this analytics tool for Ecommerce site.
This Snaplytics tool focuses on the performance of your snaps, audience growth and more. Another unique feature is that providing insights on your Instagram Stories as well.
However, it works only on Snapchat and Instagram, so it is suitable for businesses which want to measure their Snapchat performance.
Iconosquare is also a social media analytics tool for Ecommerce, but only for Instagram. One of the interesting features which differs Iconosquare from other tools is that analysis of photos and videos. It also reveals Instagram stories’ insights. With higher level plans starting from $9 per month, you can get analytics of influencer.
Being different from the other social media analytics tools, Buzzsumo choose to pay attention at how content from your website performs on social media. If you want to know the number of shares your latest blog post received on Facebook and Twitter, Buzzsumo can do that for you. Besides, it shows you the best content performance on each network based on length, type, publish date and more.
It is now available on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram with $99 per month.
There is one highlight thing is that Buzzsumo and Ahrefs are an ideal combination. So why don’t try it?
Tailwind is known as the most popular third-party Pinterest analytics tool. So you can track trends in followers and engagement in Pinterest, analyze your audience and even some Instagram analytics as well at certain plan levels. You can start your plan at $9.99/month. Unfortunately, this analytics tool for Ecommerce site is appropriate for the site only using Pinterest as one of their top marketing channels.
Recently, influencer marketing become one of the most commonly used social tactics. Hence, there’s an increasing demand for measuring these efforts. So we introduce TapInfluence, which is an influencer marketing platform that can research potential influencers you want to work with, as well as track campaign performance. If the influencer is a key part of your social media marketing strategy, then TapInfluence totally suits your needs. It can manage and analyze your campaigns effectively.
Here is the list of resources for analytics tool for Ecommerce business. You can pick one or some of the list for your agenda depending on your needs. If you find this post helpful, please Like, Share and Subscribe us for more useful upcoming blogs.
Feel Free to contact us via email: email@example.com