Among marketing tools, web push notification has been one of the most lucrative channels for eCommerce businesses to install. However, to be used to working with web push notification has never been easy for many web owners. So let’s go through 3 simple steps to use this must-have tools for online stores in this article.
Foremost, this tool brings a lot of benefits:
- Increase potential subscription
- Leverage engagement and repeat traffic
- Implement conversion rate
- And more
1. Step 1 – Create an account
For almost web push notification Apps, the very first step is to create an account by providing your email address or some key information. Some apps may give you benefits such as invite code and non-fee signing up, don’t miss them!
2. Step 2 – Get started
As you are ready, you are about to deal with a series of tasks with your push notification strategies.
Firstly, it is important to create campaigns in which you plan numerous marketing activities to do. This may vary from different Apps. Take Ecomfit Web push notification for example.
Secondly, to turn on complement features is a need because they help reduce abandoned cart, increase your customer loyalty and subscribers.
- ”Turn on Abandoned Cart” means you decide to deliver content to visitors with a view to bringing them back to your site.
- By choosing ”Turn on Loyalty Customer”, you have a chance to keep visitors hanging out longer on your site and make them your ambassadors who may suggest your store to others.
- ”Turn on Welcome Discount” helps you send a short welcome message for first-time visitors who can be converted to subscribers and customers.
As working with automated features, almost web push Apps requires users less time in the operation. What you have to do is to set it up and do other tasks while it automatically sends the content to the right audience. That is to say you can make money while you sleep.
3. Step 3 – Combine web push notification with other features
Installing web push notification is necessary but not enough. As an online store owner, have you ever wondered if there are any tools or features that help you capture email leads and discover more about your customers and visitors?
Ultimate Popup and Insight Analytics features by Ecomfit is the answer to your question. Together with them, web push notification give users the optimal way to curb the problem of abandoned cart and boost your store revenue.
If you are interested in these applications, do not hesitate to experience them now. Don’t you think it is cool to have three features in your store?