The year 2018 has witnessed a lot of changes in marketing strategies. There are some new marketing methods which lead to blossom sale in 2018, also maybe in 2019. However, can you name these marketing strategies? So in this post, we gather 3 trendy marketing methods which are of helpful and applied by many marketers.
Let’s dive right in!
3 trendy marketing methods in 2019
1. Influencer Marketing
Okay, the first keyword here is Influencer, what does this mean?
An influencer is known as a person who massively and regularly engages the audience, and also who has a high concentration of your potential clients in that audience. More details, influencers in social media networks are people having built a reputation for their expertise on a specific topic.
To more easily understand, influencers are of good at influencing the audience. You would like them to influence your potential customers to check out your products and brands.
Influencers might be famous people (singers, movie characters, etc), bloggers, vloggers, journalists, or anyone who is respected in their circle.
So influencer marketing means that you need an influencer to promote your products or your brand.
To do this method, you need:
- Find an appropriate influencer: find someone who will be interested in your service or product you have to offer. These are the people who will see the promotion of your brand as an enrichment of their own.
- Give them something to share: this should be something which can improve their reputation with the audience. Keep in mind that this thing so that they can help you. For instance, it can be a suggestion about your brand.
- Invite them to your event: you should let them know that you would be happy for them to cover the event by talking about it on social networks or sharing it with their followers’ group.
- Ask them whether they can share something with their audience: This method will appeal to the influencer because they will grow their own fame as someone who delivers relevant and high-quality content.
2. Chatbots Marketing
In Ecommerce, communication with guests is quite important. So how can you interact with your potential customers on your online store?
That is exactly why chatbots were developed. Furthermore, they can do far more than only answer questions; they can help to carry out your marketing strategy.
So what else they can do?
- Using chatbots helps to gather consumers’ information then incorporate what you learn into your branding and marketing strategies.
- They help to introduce new products and services or appropriate goods to each client
- Another benefit is that you can interactively find out what buyers need and deliver information on services which are suitable for them.
- Chatbots also make your site extremely personalized, even when you can’t be there.
3. Live Streaming Marketing
There is an increase in live streaming on Youtube and Facebook. Many types of content have used live stream, such as playing games, selling products, talking with friends, answer questions, showing movies, etc.
An outstanding benefit of live streaming is that you can interact with your audience instantly and directly. For instance, when you are selling your clothes via live streaming on Facebook, your client can get a real feel of how it looks when wearing, or they can ask you via comments at that moment and you can answer it instantly. So convenient and useful.
With live streaming, you will see an increase in your followers, revenue and your brand awareness.
Here are some ways for you to apply the live streaming method in marketing:
- Upload your recording to Youtube, Facebook, your website, your Instagram story, or wherever you think your clients can watch.
- Share the live link or the recording (and you can also unite with the influencers) to share it with audiences.
- Take your viewers inside an event that you’re hosting or attending, a typical day at the office or even an event
- Tag people who would be interested in your brand. You can also invite others to tag people in.
- Encourage viewers to participate by liking and commenting.
- Always welcome questions and answer them live to increase your social engagement.
Here are 3 new trendy methods of marketing in 2019. However, in order to have an effective marketing strategy, you need to a marketing integration among these new methods with the traditional ones.
Hope this post is useful for you and your business, please Like, Share and Subscribe us for more helpful tips.
Feel Free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org