Best websites to find dropshipping suppliers is very hard to find thanks to the enormously growing in the ecommerce industry. A newest statistic showing that the dropshipping industry is now a guaranteed business model by continuously growing by 23% per year. Although learning how to dropshipping is no easy task, many dropshippers failed because of choosing the wrong niche and supplier.
In this article, I’m going to show you why the supplier is important to dropshipping and what is the best websites to find dropshipping supplier or manufacturer.
The importance of the manufacturer or supplier
If we consider finding a potential product is a cornerstone to start, choosing a good supplier from the best websites to find dropshipping suppliers would be the second stone, which is equally important. This two steps must go together and are inseparable.
Your business would not succeed if you have a satisfactory good with large market demand but do not have a quality supplier with the lower price than your rivals.
How to choose the right supplier while dropshipping?
While finding a supplier, please pay attention to the following criteria:
- Quality of supply and the price: Obviously, every seller wants to find cheap supplies with high-quality products and affordable price. Pay attention to the description and the image of the product, see if it is detailed and the picture is clear. Do not forget to read the reviews of the shoppers to know if the products can satisfy its customer.
- Reliable suppliers. Always choose products from highly reputable vendors (by evaluating their feedback, reviews, etc.), which will minimize the risk you may encounter in the future.
- Fast shipping time. It is the key to help you achieve more orders. Try to find suppliers which have the stock located in your aimed market. If you cannot find it, then you might choose the products located in China. Always choose the shipping method is ePacket or at least ‘registered post’. This will help you reduce unnecessary risks during transportation.
- Great customer support. Before choosing to dropship a product, try to contact the sellers, deal with them about the price, ask them in detail about shipping and return process. If they reply to your message quickly and sincerely, choose them. In fact, in the process of dropshipping, we will encounter many problems that we can not handle ourselves, eg: customers want to exchange, orders are lost or damaged when transported. The supplier with a great support system will help you to better serve your customers, solve your problems quickly and help you build trust for your customers.
Now you have known the criteria about choosing the right supplier. Let’s take it up to another step by choosing the best websites to find dropshipping suppliers for your dropshipping business.
10 best websites to find dropshipping suppliers
Aliexpress is a subsidiary of Alibaba. If Alibaba is an e-commerce business in the form of wholesalers, Aliexpress follows the global retail model for the best websites to find dropshipping suppliers .The supply of Aliexpress’s goods is mainly shredded from Alibaba. It can be sell and transport around the world.
- It has millions of products.
- Easily register and totally free.
- You can control your own profit margins.
- Slow shipping time, can take more than a month in some cases.
- Not every shop in AliExpress is reliable. Although its censorship policy is tight, Aliexpress has the most ‘virtual’ shops. Therefore, you need to consider and review the shop’s prestige carefully.
- The payment method hinders many customers. Every seller has a different payment method and not all are safe.
Oberlo is one of the best websites to find dropshipping suppliers that emphasize on making dropshipping simple and easy to start with.
Once you log in to their app, a comprehensive list of tutorials awaits a successful onboarding process. Oberlo features more than 50 dropshipping companies that allow retailers to choose from a variety of products.
While a majority of the suppliers featured on Oberlo are based in China, there are a number of local suppliers as well.
- Add products easily with one click Get and add products easily from Aliexpress with just one click.
- Easy to use and time-saving app with beautiful application interferences.
- Highly active community, you can ask any questions you want and receive the answers quickly.
- Automatically update inventory.
- Ability to access multiple suppliers.
- Pricing limits.
- Split product feature.
- Only support getting products from Aliexpress
- Supply order is kinda expensive.
- Connect to other websites is not flexible.
Different to Aliexpress, this is a website created to serve dropshippers. It means this place is gathered by dropshipping suppliers. All you need to do is register and get the products’ information to sell. If Doba is not on our list of best websites to find dropshipping suppliers, no other would deserve better.
Doba’s features are:
– comes from America, so the shipping process would be faster to the neighboring markets.
– has 750,000 top quality products with 150 reputable suppliers.
– can connect to Shopify through the app.
So, if you find a good niche, this is a fast and reliable supply that is well suited to the US and North American markets.
- Over 2 millions products for sellers to choose from.
- Easily export to Amazon and eBay.
- Has free trial for starters.
- The product’s pricing is not competitive.
- One of the most expensive dropshipping platforms ($249 for The professional plan).
- Does not have the product reviews part.
- Inflexible customer support, sellers can only contact them through email.
Like Alibaba, it is listed among the four largest e-commerce companies in China. Established in 2004, DHGate placed many warehouses in many countries, which helps to deliver faster and has better buyer protection policy. It is also rated as one of the best websites provided dropshipping service today.
- Very low prices.
- Over 10 million products listed by active sellers.
- Ship around the world.
- There’s no joining fee or memberships costs.
- Every seller is rated in detail based on their product quality, shipping time, delivery options and customer service.
- Most sellers offer good quality products.
- Shipping to the USA, Canada, Europe,… is slow because nearly all sellers are based in China.
- Suppliers are not certified as Worldwide Brands, for example, you need to make an informed decision based on their ratings.
This is also a site dedicated to supplying goods for dropshippers from the United States. It offers over 100,000 products and currently has more than 50,000 retailers picking up products here. Like every US suppliers, shipping times are reduced to a maximum of 2-3 workdays.
- Does not need to charge any subscription fee.
- Gives you an opportunity to customize your packaging.
- You can exclude any information about the warehouse or supplier on the packing slip.
- Need to make your orders manually.
- Does not have a big directory – they list only 100 suppliers offering 75,000 products.
Dropified is a powerful software combo that allows you to manage and scale all your Shopify stores from one place.
Not only you can automate the research, selection, sourcing and product import processes for all your products from 53 sources (including AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy), but it also comes with automated features for the fulfilling of your customer orders.
A huge time-saver and must have application for any serious Shopify store owner.
- offers automation tools to import products into your store from different suppliers.
- ability to work with different e-commerce platforms and a wider variety of drop shipping sellers.
- offers a very limited free version, with a working plan starting from $47 per month.
Established in 2006, this is a global e-commerce retailer. Its products are varies with more than 200,000 products, which mainly are: Apple accessories, smartphones, electronics, and clothing. Banggood has stocks in many countries so the shipping time is quite fast. Besides the role as a retailer, they have a policy created for dropshipper and people are doing affiliate.
- Best price guarantee.
- Other payment methods are offered to registered users, such as Credit card and Western Union.
- Free standard shipping
- Reviews can’t be trusted so you need to check for reviews on other websites.
- Website loads quite slow.
This is not a global e-commerce site. The products they provided is mainly: women and men’s clothing, innovative phone cases, beautiful and diverse mugs. If you choose a niche market to start, this is a good suggestion for you.
- It is a supermarket for customized products.
- The variety of products is greater than the other competitors.
- Wonderful customer service.
- Very easy to use.
- Support India market only.
- Low-profit margin.
This is a big wholesale site with:
– 8000+ wholesale suppliers and reliable dropship suppliers.
– 1,6 million branded products at low prices, which help you to optimize your profits.
All are made in the United States.
- They have 8,000+ wholesale companies in the network that give you access to over 1.6 million products.
- Browsing through the platform and finding products is extremely easy.
- All suppliers have been verified so you don’t have to worry if they are legitimate.
- Great customer support.
- Cheap price – just $67/year.
- No free trial.
- It might take you some browsing until you find all the best things Salehoo can offer.
10. Global Sources
– More than 10,000 Chinese manufacturers have been tested.
– More than 850,000 products.
- Provides sourcing information to volume buyers and integrated marketing services to suppliers.
- Their suppliers are said to be more reliable and their products have higher quality.
- Mainly focuses on electronics, mobile electronics, fashion and gifts & home.
- Its interface is a little bit confusing and not organized as Alibaba.
Above are the best websites to find dropshipping suppliers for you to start. Choosing the wrong supplier can make your business go down the hill real quick so be careful in every step you take. After you started your own business, take care of the effective by analyzing conversion rate regularly. If you still do not know how to measure your store’s metrics, a free analytics tool is a great start. I suggest an app/plugin that you should have in your store to optimize your business: Ecomfit – an easy-to-use and totally free website analytics tool.