CRM is a useful tool to be in rapport with your customers.
Its visible benefits can count analyzing interest, buying behavior, keeping order record, suggesting strategies and many more.
But there are many exciting secrets behind the advantage of CRM software.
Read on to find out 25 surprising facts about CRM for E-commerce website.
What you’re going to know is really amazing.
25 facts of E-commercial CRM system that will amaze you
- 87% of businesses employ internet-based CRM today compared to that number on-premise solution 10 years ago thanks to the SAAS adoption.
- More than 80% of business fail to pick their right CRM tools.
- Not all online commerce succeeds in defining their objective, thus have no clue to access the appropriate CRM system.
- CRM seems to be alien to 22% of salespeople.
- A majority of office staff still make use of spreadsheets and emails to store customer data.
- 65% of those who apply a mobile CRM platform is able to convert higher sales quotas.
- Records of Forrester show that a company can yield an ROI of 245% with a proper CRM implement.
- ERP integration helps reduce time and cost to process data, but only 30% of business make use of it.
- E-commerce CRM reports enhanced customer relationship up to 74%.
- CRM solutions have grown its priority in E-commerce thus gaining more investment.
- Developers are putting hard effort to make CRM system user-friendlier.
- The leaders of the CRM industry are Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamic 365/CRM.
- Omnichannel CRM gives a better experience with all relevant info incorporated. When consumers get more suggestions in their hand, they feel more pleased as being understood well.
- Brand’s social media reputation and digital credibility involve with the trend of all channels are connected.
- CRM has broadened the path to personalized marketing. Email marketing takes up 60% of many companies’ budget.
- Using CRM effectively can hold a customer longer thanks to the understanding of their private preference.
- For every dollar spent on CRM, the highest-rated ROI users earn back on the average is shown in the number of 40$.
- 91% of companies today employ 11 staff use the CRM system.
- Ovum survey says 56.8% of employees use their high-tech devices to access work.
- Mobile access to CRM application increases productivity in the sale by 15%.
- Having a mobile platform to glean insights of customer data source helps more than 70% of marketer manage their strategies more efficiently.
- CRM software can create an overview of 80% of users who search for products online and 87% who shop on their mobile devices.
- 47% of businesses have improved their customer service via collected data from CRM.
- 49% of business reveals that they will spend more on CRM related technology.
- CRM is the fastest growing market with unbeatable revenue compared to all software.
Are we missing anything?
CRM is growing faster than ever.
A right CRM system do you more gain than loss if you’re able to make use of it properly.
Investing in a CRM software will never leave you with disappointment but keep in mind you will need to define your company objective first hand.
Hopefully, these 25 facts about E-commerce CRM have fascinating you about the importance of the software thus know where your money should go.
Hope this post is useful to you, please Like, Share and Subscribe for our next topics.
Feel Free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org