When it comes to running an online business, insight analytics can’t be ignored. What’s it?
It’s essential findings and statistics that explain how your business is being run and how customers behave on your site. It may be an additional feature of a push notification app.
1. What is a push notification app?
A push notification app is an essential tool that helps eCommerce businesses boost sales and optimize their stores by recovering abandoned carts, retargeting existing customers, etc. It will automatically send push notifications to the right audience at the right time. In order to target the right audience, it fundamentally need an insight analytics feature that collects important data about everything related to both existing and potential customers.
2. What does it bring to your business?
Let’s check if you need the followings brought by a push notification app:
- Recover abandoned carts with auto push notifications: The push app will automatically send reminders to potential clients who have not yet completed their purchase.
- Interested Product: Send up to 3 push notifications to customers to remind them of the products they viewed in and bring them back to your site.
- Customer Loyalty: Send push notification to take care of your customers who have purchased and bring them back to your store
- An easy way to increase your subscribers: Optimize opt-in rate by giving discount codes after they agree to get future messages.
- Advanced targeting power: Tailor each campaign with specific groups of audience based on Customer-generated value, traffic source (social, search engine, UTM tags), abandoned cart (lost revenue, the product left behind) and more.
- Timely communication with potential customers: Notify your customers about products back in stock, price drop, cross-sale, up-sale, freeship or any promotion campaign.
- Cross sell your products, boosting sales
- Insight analytics tool: Collect essential data about customers
- And more
3. How to see your insight with this tool
3.1 Install a push notification app
If you are an online business, there’s no better time to install a push notification app. Among thousands of Shopify apps, Ecomfit should be your state-of-the-art partner.
In addition to offering such outstanding features, this Shopify app is quite easy to use. You just need to take several simple steps to set up and uncomplicated procedures for running. With its advanced automation, you just set it up suitably with your business and let it do the rest. And with its good format, you can have some guidances on important issues such as title, brand logo, content with specific purposes, CTA buttons that help improve open rates of notification recipients.
By installing it, you can take advantage of detailed analytics feature that give you better report and suggest some necessary actions.
3.2 Create push notification campaigns
If you want to send push notifications to the right audience and have high open rates, you must conduct series of push campains. Ecomfit offers you a well-organized dashboard that helps you control and check your data and figures. It just takes you a few time to create them before getting desirable statistics.
3.3 Sign up for Insight Analytics feature
Once you have get familiar with push notification, you can’t miss out on Insight Analytics features. Thanks to its useful features mentioned above, you can optimize your business.
If you sign up for this feature, you can get the most important report for sales, helping you understand your store and making the right decisions to increase sales and conversion rates. Moreover, with smart suggestions, you can make right decisions about products and traffic sources accessing website.
Sign up for it now or you will regret that you could know it sooner.
3.4 Check the app regularly
When using any apps, checking how it works is an important action for the next goals. This should be done regularly so that you can find out potential problems that may occur on your website.
Importantly, when you check it and see the results, you can discover more about customers’ purchasing behaviours. By that, you can develop effective strategies.
4. What’s next?
As long as you run an online business, opting for a push notification app should be one of your priorities. It helps you with not only abandoned carts but also your insight, which is important to take you to the next level.
Why don’t you put all of these features in your business and let Ecomfit automatically fulfill almost tasks for you?
Try it now to see your insight or you ‘ll miss something valuable!