For those working in the digital marketing field, SAAS tools, especially marketing automation tools play a significant role.
But what is the best marketing automation apps for Ecommerce?
We listed 9 of the best apps below for you to choose from. The list is based on their features in terms of making reports, providing analytics tools, CRM tools, etc.
Get started now!
9 Apps To Help You Manage Your Marketing Automation For Ecommerce
Source: MailChimp logo
MailChimp is an Email Marketing supporting application. For more details, it provides many convenient functions. For instance, it includes achieving Email List, managing Email List, sending mail to all the email addresses in the list.
MailChimp helps you to:
- Send updated RSS news by days, weeks, months to Email List.
- Send notifications of sales promotion, special gifts, etc.
It doesn’t require a monthly fee to use. If all you want to do with the app is email marketing, an account created by free registration is enough.
SalesPanda is a suitable digital marketing automation platform for multiple industries, from banking education, automotive, to real estate, etc.
Source: SalesPanda logo
Its professional functions include:
- Tracking customer engagement on the website. Afterward, provide this information in the form of reports.
- Create multi-tier email campaigns.
- Share your marketing content in the form of blogs, brochures, case studies, etc. across social networking sites.
- Provide integrated CRM tools which help to track leads from different marketing channels, manage sales pipeline from the source until closures.
- Provide analytic tool on contents, campaigns, leads, etc.
One of the most outstanding features of SalesPanda is digital automation for channel partners. You can give your partners a personalized micro-site and mobile app in which your marketing content is uploaded. In addition, they can share this content on their social networking accounts.
Source: Innovatiq logo
It is built to increase your visibility on all digital marketing platforms.
It has a user-friendly interface and brilliant features, including:
- Easy to build and modify a website by yourself
- Publish relevant contents to your business
- Create automatically generated reports
- Help to convert visitors and callers to customers
- Execute and manage SEO, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads,…
Further, Innovatiq is known mostly for providing convenient social network account management tools. Not only manage the contents, but you can also connect to advertisement services offered on these social networks.
Source: GetResponse logo
This tool is mostly used for email marketing campaigns. Its outstanding features are as follows:
- Get statistics, A/B testing, link-sharing to the landing page creator
- Track campaigns’ performance and report it in the form of emails
- Import and manage contacts/subscribers
Thanks for the app’s user-friendly interface, the number of its downloads has reached more than 100.000. And most users feel satisfied with its highly effective functions, especially Autoresponder.
Source: SALESmanago logo
SALESmanago team aims to top the list of the best Marketing Automation platforms. It’s intuitive and easy for inexperienced users to start with. On the main screen, all contacts and their details including tags, profile card data, etc. is displayed.
Below are some of its outstanding features:
- CRM dashboard
- Website traffic analytics
- Email marketing analytics dashboard
The developer team tries to make the app as simple as possible while still guaranteeing the necessary marketing automation functions. Therefore, a new user who hasn’t had any experience in automation tools can also make use of it for business without difficulties.
Source: Zoho CRM logo
With more than 500.000 downloads, Zoho CRM proves its popularity among users.
To be more detailed, the app helps to schedule, track sales visits, cooperate with your team to complete the tasks. Further and most importantly, build and maintain relationships with your clients with timely customer support. It turns your phone into a personal sales assistant. Thus, you can focus on more important matters in your business.
Its unique features include:
- Visualize sales and marketing trends
- Schedule tasks and set reminders
- Realize a sales representative’s position
- Provide a map of clients in the sales rep’s vicinity
- Record customer visits, attach voice notes and files
- Log calls
- Real-time collaboration with your team
- Sync data across all platforms
Source: Buffer logo
The app is used to manage all social networks at once including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, G+, LinkedIn & Pinterest.
Here are the platform’s features:
- Schedule posts: Quickly choose when and where to post the content
- Maintain your business’s consistent presence
- Track performance in easy-to-read analytics
One more interesting thing is that Buffer’s main version is free. However, in case you want to connect to more than three accounts, you need to upgrade it to Pro Plan or Small Business version.
Source: BESC logo
This BESC app helps to send up to 300K email FREE. In addition, BESC provides the most suitable mail service API on the internet to help you organize your campaigns.
Now, have a look at its outstanding functions:
- Import your potential customers’ email list from excel file
- Using API of the best email service to track the performance of your campaigns
With more than 10.000 downloads and 4.9 ratings from 3000 reviews, BESC proves to be one of the most useful tools for your email marketing plan using bulk email strategy.
Source: LEADer logo
This is a free Sales & CRM & Leads tracking application which provides useful tools to follow-up and manages your clients. Here are LEADer’s features:
- Create a business card and quotations
- Track your leads, and your clients’ follow-ups with the help of tags, metrics
- Business meetings calendar with notes and reminders
- Tasks management
With these functions, the app can be used for business owners or even freelancers, those who need to build their customer database and boost sales efficiently.
In conclusion, the nine best marketing automation apps for Ecommerce listed above prove to improve the efficiency of your marketing campaigns. So, why don’t you start downloading and applying them to your business right now?
Hope this post is useful to you, please Like, Share and Subscribe for our next topics. Feel Free to contact us via email: email@example.com