Launching an e-shop requires many functions in order to run effectively. When you start your online business, there are some essential features to help you organize and ruin it. So in this post, we are going to show you 6 must-have tools for your Ecommerce business.
Top 6 Must-Have Tools For An Online Business
Online Business Tool #1: Customer Support Tool
At first, whenever talking about Ecommerce, you have to mention customer service. This element plays a key role in converting sale from potential customers. In addition, visitors tend to choose products having a quick and professional support team.
Hence, installing a customer support tool is a requirement. We introduce Freshchat by Freshworks team. This is a modern messaging software for teams who want to ace customer conversations, such as marketing, sales, or support.
Have a look at this list of features:
- Allow the bot to then kick in, qualify leads, and auto-upload them into your CRM when customers are close to purchase
- Pull additional information from external tools to create data-backed conversations.
- Set up campaigns to onboard and educate new guests, or retain and re-engage lapsing clients.
- Send announcements, get feedback, or share tips and best practices.
Online Business Tool #2: Analytics Tool
As a new entrepreneur, you should use Ecomfit, an analytics and marketing automation platform for Ecommerce. It will provide actionable insights to you.
For more details, beyond normal report, Ecomfit collects data, analyze them and then suggests or warns what you should (should not) do.
We had a detail description of Ecomfit, so now we are going to show its overview:
- Automatically track information of clients and generate all your Ecommerce metrics in one place
- Provide smart and actionable suggestions based on machine learning and collected data to help you optimize your sales.
- Timely deliver warnings that might affect your revenue and help you react accordingly to suggested solutions.
Online Business Tool #3: Task Management
A project management tool is essential to every business owner, especially in Ecommerce.
Trello is a brilliant tool in that situation. It will help you and your team update what tasks need to be worked on. In addition, it’s clean and interactive.
With Trello’s boards, lists, and cards, you can organize and prioritize your projects in a flexible way.
Online Business Tool #4: Communication
Another necessary element in your business organization is communication among your team and members. If you want a unique place for messages, files and tools, then welcome you to Slack. With Slack, you are able to collaborate and save your time.
Here are some features of Slack:
- Be able to create channels for every conversation. Furthermore, those channels can be sorted by projects, clients or any relevant category. Besides, team members can join or leave the channels as they want.
- Search all your published content in all channels and messages.
- Save time by connecting your tools to channels
Online Business Tool #5: Email
Mentioning email campaigns, you should use Customer IO.
With two main functions below, customer IO absolutely supports your marketing plan and improve your conversion rate incredibly:
- Provide the flexible triggered messages: with triggered events, you can set up to send emails to your customers based on their action onboard. For instance, you can easily set up a payment receipt email whenever your clients finish checking out.
- Deliver related newsletters: you can schedule or send emails to the right clients at the right time you want.
Online Business Tool #6: Document Storage
One well-known tool for document sharing and storage is Dropbox. It is a cloud-based storage application and files sync tool.
This tool allows accessing what you need, whenever and whatever device you are about to use. An interesting feature is that you can invite as many as members to any folder or specific documents in your Dropbox account.
That is our list for a beginner of online business. Hope this post is useful to you, please Like, Share and Subscribe for our next topics. Feel Free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org