This feature concentrates on the most valuable insight of your customers. Take a look at the picture below, you will find out these information in a given peridod of time:
- Visitors Checkout: Total number of customer start their checkout
- Payment success: Number of customers successfully complete their purchase
- Revenue: How much you earn from them
- Conversion rate: This helps you assess your store perfomance by viewing the percentage of customer complete their payment
- Customer Drop: Let’s compare this number with “Visitor Checkout” and see if there’s any red flag and adjustment needed.
- Lost revenue: Normally this number is higher than revenue. But you may want to reduce it as much as possible.
When scrolling down, you will find a “mini journey” of your customers when they are about to finish their purchase.
This final journey is further broken down into total 6 metrics that help you update your customer behaviors.
Here’s the detailed explanation:
- Total Visitors Checkout: Total number of customers going to checkout page. It also reveals the number of visitors moving on to the next stage.
- Customer Information: Total number of customers providing their personal information
- Shipping Address: Total number of customers providing their shipping address
- Payment Method: Total of customers choosing their payment method
- Review: Total number of customers reviewing their orders.
- Visitor with Transactions: Total number of customers successfully complete their purchase
At each stage, you will have detailed number of total visitor, who continue to next stage and who left half way.
Abandon information details
Furthermore, Ecomfit also provides an Abandon information details table, so you can realize the tendency to leave of your customer (at which stage). Please take a look at this image below:
Please note that: Due to the restriction of Shopify platform, you can’t extract information of your customer of their way checking out. So this feature – Checkout Behavior currently available to other platforms only (Woocommerce, Magento,…).
If you build your store on Shopify, you will not find this feature on your dashboard. We’re very sorry for this inconveniences.
Feel Free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org