What is Dashboard?
Ecomfit Dashboard is an overview of your most important data and even a quick glance of solution for your store. In this Dashboard, we simplify some important metrics (last 7 days by default) so our customers can see their store health at ease.
- Visitor: A total number of unique people who visit your website.
- Total Orders: A total number of items/services that people buy from your online store
- Revenue: Your NET sales (gross sales minus discount and return) plus taxes, shipping and other fees
- Conversion: The percentage of unique visitors that resulted in orders (This figure is calculated as: Buyers/Total visitor*100%)
- Cart Abandonment: A total number of unique people who leave checkout page before completing the checkout process.
- Lost Revenue: NET revenues of cart that your visitors abandoned.
Revenue & Conversion Chart
Conversion rate is the most often talked about and focused-on metric in e-commerce, it’s also one of the most complicated and misunderstood metrics to consider. However, looking at conversion rate in isolation is the biggest mistake you can do because this metric alone tell you nothing about your store in general. Make sure to access it in relation with other numbers, such as Average order value, revenue, total number of visitors,…
Revenue & Conversion Chart to help you check your store performance in a given period of time. Pay attention to this chart and any paradox trends. Because they may signal essential adjustment for your marketing stragegy and/or product pricing,…
For example, you may find your store in a situation where revenue is going up but conversion is going down. Then, you need to optimize your store at first, not to scale up your ads.
In other way around, if your conversion goes up but your revenue is decreased then it’s pretty obvious that you need to scale your ads. Or at least checking if there is any error with our Warning Feature.
Feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com