Have you ever had a product that have lots of view without sales? That’s normal even when you cannot find the reasons.
However, Ecomfit can help you solve that issue with Product Performance. It provides you valuable insight into how customers are interacting with your products. With detailed metrics and segmentation capabilities, product analysis can transform the way you measure product health and make decisions across every aspect of your business.
We will tell you what to do and how to act upon your product performance with this detailed dashboard.
First, you can filter your assessment to product performance by traffic source, device and location, in a given period of time.
Second, you can easily find 6 big boxes that bring basic information, including:
- Product Revenue: Total revenue that you earn from selling available products
- Products: Total number of products that you put on your website
- Products Viewed: Number of product that people choose to view. Be careful if there is a stark difference between this number and the number right above. Because it may signal a large quantity of your products can’t capture your customers attention.
- Product Sales: How many products that sell, out of total
- Product lost sale: How many products that miss the chance to bring you revenue
- Average product in an order: On average, how many item would your customers want to add in a cart. You may want to increase this amount by creating some promotional campaigns.
You will be aware of warning and suggestion per day and week in quite details. Moreover, the detailed number of product sale will be revealed in a table at the end of report.
From these data, you can have knowledge of which one is on top sale, which one is not. Therefore, you can make a vital decision for those items to boost sale.
Here are all information of Product Performance function of Ecomfit.
Feel Free to contact us via email: email@example.com