For e-commerce retailers, advertising is one of the quickest ways to bring customers to website and eventually generate orders. However, the cost of advertisment is always skyrocketing, especially when your market is highly competitve. That’s why finding the best performing traffic sources for your store is essential if you wanna maintain a positive Rate of return.
With that in mind, Ecomfit Dasboard brings you a page specialized in assessing yourTraffic Performance.
Traffice Performance in a chosen period
Based on data collected from visitors coming from different sources of traffic, Ecomfit will analyze and five you actionable insight on:
- Most revenue: The traffic source that bring you highest amount of revenue
- Most Lost Revenue: The traffic source that dampen your total sale
- Highest Conversion Rate: Which source generate the most potential customers for your store
- Lowest Conversion Rate: Similarly, there might be a traffic source from which customer have no intention to purchase at all
- Highest-value Orders: It shows a source that bring a substantial amount of sale for each order.
- Highest-value Customer: The traffic source that bring you the most generous customers
Traffic in Details
In the bottom of Traffic Performance page, you can find a very detailed table which analyze and assist you in making informed decision regarding which source to invest more.
Specifically, for each traffic source, you will know its associated numbers of:
- Visit times
- Conversion rate
- Carts abandonment
- Lost revenue
Building an online store doesn’t guarantee that customer will come in automatically. You have to put in a lot of effort to drive traffic to your site. That’s why Ecomfit has been trying to collect and analyze data as detailed as possible for you.
Let’s look at all the best traffic sources that bring you potential customers for your products. See how you can invest more to them. And don’t forget to improve or forego the traffic sources that only bring you high bounce rate.
You can login to Ecomfit dashboard right now to check your store performance:https://app.ecomfit.com/
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.