1. What is push notification service?
Push notifications can be defined in numerous ways. A push notification is a message that pops up on the user’s device. Notifications can be triggered locally by an open application, or they can be “pushed” from the server to the user even when the app is not running. They allow your users to opt-in to timely updates and allow you to effectively re-engage users with customized content.
And push notification service is the act of providing a tool that helps Ecommerce businesses send specific and customized content to their customers/visitors in order to entice such audience into making purchases or increase the number of loyal customers and subscribers, etc.
2. How does push notification work?
To understand how push notification works is important and it takes you just a few hours to get used to it.
This tool can appear as web push notification or mobile push notification depending on the desire of store owners. Web push notification is proven to be one of the most effective when it comes to eCommerce business. However, it has never been easy to make the best use of web push notification to improve user engagement and retention. And mobile push notification is the same.
For more about how it work, discover on the mechanism of push notification.
3. Why do you need?
Push notification service is neccessary for online businesses, why’s that? Actually, this service facilitates a number of issues on your store involving in conversion rate, customers, etc.
- Recover abandoned cart: Send messages to people who have abandoned shopping cart on your store in order to convert these carts into sales.
- Retarget specific customers: Send content to the right customers who have purchased items to cross-sale product.
- Build customer loyalty: Send content to take care of existing customers and new customers, making them loyal ones.
- Increase subscribers: Send messages that welcome discounts to convert receivers into subscribers to promote products.
- And more
But these features may vary from push notification services. What you need to consider is about suitable features with your store.
4. Some suggestions
To find your best push notification service depends on what you expect from this tool. However, in general, to boost sales is a common goal of all businesses.
When it comes to dealing with the issue of boost sales, Ecomfit should be a noticeable choice. Ecomfit is a push notification service with comprehensive features:
- Recover abandoned cart – Avoid lost sales by having a tap to the customers about proceeding their payment. Besides the attempt to gain new sales, recovering abandoned carts is an excellent approach to boost the business.
- Offer discounts for newcomers – Treat and attract new visitors with an entry discount. This could be the very first step to start warming up the potential customers and initiate their loyalty to the business.
- Take care of loyal customers – Unlimited capability of sending relevant messages for follow-up/ special promotions to customers contributing high volumes of sales.
- Remind favorite items – Send push notification to browser or any device to check if users are still interested in their favored items.
Besides, there are many good push notification service for you.
As Ecommerce businesses are struggling to thrive in this modern world, you can not running your business without the existence of push notification service. Make sure to choose the best one to boost your sales.