WooCommerce is definitely a valuable asset for a fast-growing business. It is designed to play to your strengths and at the same time, improve your weakness.
Ask anyone, and they are totally capable of telling you how popular WooCommerce is. Part of the reason for such enormous popularity is that: This E-commerce platform is based on top of WordPress. But above all, the overriding reason is the commitment to launching new, yet exciting updates to enhance the shopping experience of customers.
For further information about how powerful WooCommerce is, pay a visit to Ecomfit site.
Minor changes for a perfect WooCommerce
New improvements to reduce loading times
WooCommerce introduces a new lookup table to streamline the browsing process. When you order products or makes updates to your order, things get done much easier and faster as products will be sorted by the price, popularity of use, reviews, and rating.
The improvements made to the lookup table ensure optimal performance of large stores while not having an adverse influence on smaller ones.
Also, the loading time can be improved significantly by bypassing all the inactive webhooks and only paying attention to active ones.
In the old versions, the transient versioning system is to invalidate data and deal with the expired transient by changing transient names one by one before invalidating them.
From now on, this method has been upgraded to avoid the typical difficulties involved in dealing with versioned transients. We can now invalidate all the transient names at one time by storing them as an array based on a standard structure. The advantage of this new update is that we can save a substantial amount of money spent on expensive cleanup operations.
Also, with bulk edit form, users can choose to decrease or increase stock orders and update multiple products.
The new REST API
In the earlier version, the REST API was loaded on a single page. But now, the frontend or theme code will not be included in the REST requests, making the API request work faster and more efficiently.
- Get rid of empty meta on update instead of storing them in the database to prevent the amount of meta from getting overloaded
- Reject a query if its order count is not necessary
- Add a new index to the downloadable product permissions table to speed up tracking
- Replace PHP with queries to deal with slow term ordering
- Create and download a CSV file to export products by category
- Account pages now provide registration success notices
- Get notifications when product stocks reach a pre-set amount
- Allow searching tools to incorporate the country name in specific zones
- Offer better accessibility to the order-by selector
- Delete external lookup of IP address on localhost
- Improve the quality of finding the right product when it has a large number of variations
- Avoid product reads and duplication by optimizing the CSS class
- Automatically adjusting the image size to fit with your device usage. This speed up loading time and prevents reloading of images on the online page.
The upcoming release of the new WooCommerce version is promising since it has incorporated a plethora of improvements so that users can gain more advantages for their own business.
If you own a brick and mortar store, it is a good idea to put your store on the map by supplementing WooCommerce as a useful tool to support your brand’s scalability.Visit Ecomfit to learn more about this WooCommerce friend.
If you find this article helpful, please share it with your friends.
Feel Free to contact us via email: email@example.com