Starting an online business with Shopify is easy, but how you can grow your business, sell your items is quite difficult. Meanwhile, there are successful businesses, we still meet a large number of Shopify websites that are getting troubles with abandoned carts, traffic, and so on. What is the secret of successful guys? How can they do that?
The answer will be revealed in this article.
The secret is the Push Notification app on Shopify platform.
Let find out how top 3 Shopify push notification apps can help you move your sale to the next level!
1. PushOwl Web Push Sales Pop-ups
With this push app, you can simplify your marketing process with automation push notice functions such as abandoned cart reminders, shipping, welcome, sale-off, back in stock and flash sales. Further, as it said, you will not be required to set up.
Now have a look at its amazing features:
- Automatically add product photos to automated push messages, for instance, abandoned cart reminders.
- Syncs subscriber information with account data
- Push notifications can be personalized with subscriber information
- You can get Shipping notifications with tracking URL
One more reason why PushOwl is the high-rated push notification app on Shopify is ability to connect with other top apps, for examples:
- Review Push – Loox, Stamped.io, Judgeme
- Fera – Social Proof & Timers
- Wishlist – Growave (formerly SocialShopWave)
- Now Back In Stock
- Plobal Apps
- PWA Apps – PWA Pro by Shop Sheriff, PWA by Ampify Me & Litefy
Besides, this push app can be integrated with Stamped.io, Loox Photo Reviews, Judge.me, In Stock Alerts, etc.
The pricing of PushOwl starts with Free, and you need to pay $19 per month if you want more expert functions.
In general, if you want to send push notifications to your customers, this Shopify push notification app is a good choice.
2. Better Web Push Notifications by Ecomfit
Recently Ecomfit has landed #2 of the Day on Product Hunt and has gathered over 1000 upvotes as of now. Ecomfit Better Web Push Notification will be your smart choice when mentioning the push app for Shopify.
With the main function is mobile and web push notifications, this is a simple and effective way to recover abandoned carts and bring back customers to your sites.
Take around this push notification app to see how it can help you:
- Recover abandoned carts with auto push notifications: The push app will automatically send reminders to potential clients who have not yet completed their purchase.
- Interested Product: Send up to 3 push notifications to customers to remind them of the products they viewed in and bring them back to your site.
- Customer Loyalty: Send push notification to take care of your customers who have purchased and bring them back to your store
- An easy way to increase your subscribers: Optimize opt-in rate by giving discount codes after they agree to get future messages.
- Advanced targeting power: Tailor each campaign with specific groups of audience based on Customer-generated value, traffic source (social, search engine, UTM tags), abandoned cart (lost revenue, the product left behind) and more.
- Timely communication with potential customers: Notify your customers about products back in stock, price drop, cross-sale, up-sale, freeship or any promotion campaign.
So if you want to recover abandoned carts, retarget specific customers, increase loyal subscribers, let select this push app!
3. Smart Push Marketing
This Shopify push notification app not only recovers abandoned checkouts but also recover a large number of abandoned carts.
With the Smart Push Marketing app, it focuses on time because timing is vitally important. This is the difference that makes this app be on the best choice list for push notification. Customers tend to click to notices if it is the most frequent one they get. Furthers, one of the success secrets is sending the same notice at a different time of the day. It actually makes a huge difference in boosting sales.
This Shopify push notification app can deliver your promotions to your customers at an appropriate time in their time zone. Also, you can set up campaigns that allow subscribers to receive notifications at the time they want when they subscribed to your store. Because these are the times when they are active and able to take immediate actions. As a result, this makes it more convenient for your subscribers to place orders with your store, and of course, your sales will be on the next level.
Like Ecomfit, this Shopify push notification app also has a subscriber segmentation feature. It will automatically divide your subscribers into specific groups for a suitable campaign.
Here are the top 3 apps about Push Notifications on Shopify for you to help you grow your business. Hope this article helps you. Feel Free to contact us via email email@example.com