Online stores face a variety of problems in their business implementation. One of the most frequently encountered problems is the abandoned cart situation.
Our best Abandoned cart recovery apps for Shopify article below can hopefully help sellers deal with or at least improve this situation effectively.
What Is Abandoned Checkout in Shopify?
The neglected payment status in Shopify is relatively common in the eCommerce industry as a whole. This states that customers have visited, selected products to cart but did not make a buying decision. The industry term calls it “abandoned shopping cart.”
How do you recover an abandoned cart?
The following are specific ways to deal with neglected orders on Shopify:
- Push Notifications: Notifications can be encrypted to personalize the user experience. Its content is usually to call the customer to redo the completion of their order.
- Remarketing Ads: This happens when a customer visits your website and goes out. The IP address of the customer’s device will be stored on the website’s cookie system.
- Chatbot: This method can be applied when a customer tries to leave your website. A discount notification in a chatbot can cause them to make an immediate purchase decision.
- Email: You can use this method to email your shopping cart and use a few different techniques to persuade your customers to continue completing their orders.
Why Do People Abandon Their Shopping Carts?
Understanding why a customer left their cart will help you better understand how to prevent it.
We provide a few of the core reasons why a customer leaves your site without completing any payment:
- Delivery costs are too high, or your item is being taxed too much.
- Account creation and verification are too cumbersome.
- Cumbersome payment process
- Your website is not trustworthy.
- The goods return policy is not acceptable.
- Payment methods are not diverse yet.
The above is almost all the common problems that users are having with an e-commerce website.
Best Abandoned cart recovery apps for Shopify in 2020
Tidio is one of those versatile applications. It can effectively deploy email campaigns, chatbots, and remarketing systems. It allows you to send clear messages to your customers automatically.
Besides, Tidio can also provide you with an automated mailing feature. It allows you to easily create a visual email with built-in integrations that notify customers of their slipped-off sales.
Here are some key features of this application:
- It can send notifications about abandoned products via chatbots.
- You can customize the design of the message to be the most user-friendly.
- Personalization to enhance customer experience
- Build chatbot according to many different models within minutes.
Ecomfit Web Push Notifications
In addition to all the above applications, if your business wants to save more money, you can try using the service of Ecomfit Web Push Notifications. This is an extraordinary application as it includes many useful features such as Abandoned Cart Protector, Escalates Cross-Sell items, Retarget Customer Profiles. Thus, you only need to spend the same amount of money but experience all useful functions.
Here are the main features of Ecomfit:
- Send push notifications to customers via browsers
- Display the push message on-screen without reopening your website
- Add your logos, images, and links to attract customers
- Schedule to send the reminders at the right moment
- Build customer profiles automatically
- Segment customers into diverse groups as you want for retargeting
- Start sending push notification by pre-built campaigns quickly
- Customize your own campaign professionally with multiple conditions and targets
- Increase subscribers in one click without customers’ information (eg: email, phone numbers, etc.)
- Support multiple browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Edge
The feature of PushOwl is the ability to create a series of automatic push notifications to create continuous messages to customers. It also supports you to customize the content in each transmission, such as title, message.
The built-in CTA button designs will give you more choice in your various notifications. PushOwl also supports an efficient campaign display system so that you keep track of your effectiveness. From there, there is a straightforward adjustment plan to bring more sales.
- Customizable shopping cart notifications
- Displays parameters like message impressions, mouse rate, or conversion rate.
- There is an inventory of poster designs available for creative convenience and to quickly produce products like that.
- It can assist you in pushing notifications to a wide variety of platforms and devices.
You can also create your email marketing templates with the resources available in this application. More specifically, each headline in the email can be adjusted to best suit your campaign goals. Its automated process can save you a lot of time and money.
- It has an automated email notification process that can be developed by you before starting your campaign.
- The ability to link payments via email is highly appreciated.
- Send SMS to customers in parallel with email notifications.
- Multi-platform support from Android to Appstore
This application offers three solutions to email cart neglect for you. Specifically, you’ll have the type of email offering information regarding discounts, emails with remarketing targeting, and emails offering discount vouchers. Most importantly, all of them are easily customizable to best suit your goals.
- Automatically split custom customer files and provide different solutions for each of those customer files.
- Send email automatically
- create fast and effective email campaigns
- It also integrates receiving customer reviews of their experience with purchasing on your website.
- Automated email to share with customers
- The available forms are prominently designed.
It allows you to launch Messenger messages effectively. You can create notifications in the form of letters to notify customers about cart abandonment on Shopify. These messenger marketing campaigns have three default message types to choose from. Most importantly, you can set the time for these messages to reach users in specific periods.
- Create reminder messages and integrate links to each neglected shopping cart.
- Make automatically other notices: Notification of delivery process, information of receipt of goods, and some additional notes.
This is an application capable of reducing the number of abandoned shopping carts. It does this by automatically sending up to 3 emails to customers to remind them of their shopping cart.
Of course, Abandonment Protector has a large enough email template to choose from. Its statistics also help you track and revise your campaign if it’s not performing well.
- It is possible to customize the sending time between three emails to customers. This depends on how often you want your newsletter to appear to your customers.
- It is compatible with many electronic devices, including Android and IOS.
Above are the top 7 best Abandoned cart recovery apps for Shopify that we recommend for you. We hope this article provided you with the best solution to your shopping cart neglected problem. From there, it can help you increase the conversion rate quickly and effectively.