Ecomfit’s features help online stores reduce abandoned carts.
There is a fact that 74.2% of online buyers make shopping cart abandonment, which causes a huge loss of revenue of sellers.
To reduce abandoned carts is no longer a struggle of e-commerce businesses. It is because Ecomfit is developed as an application for you to fulfill it in order to boost your sales and decrease the number of visitors leaving by exploiting its features including Web push notifications, Ultimate popups and Insight analytics.
1. To reduce abandoned carts with Web push notifications
Obviously, web push notifications has been an important marketing channel for e-commerce and secure approach to customers because it rarely involves in their privacy concerns but helps reduce abandoned carts. That is why online stores cannot afford to miss such profitable marketing channel.
In general, Ecomfit – Web push notifications is an automated feature that facilitates your process of sending instant notifications to your right audience, who have just drop their shopping carts on your site.
To clarify, Ecomfit provides the only solution that helps categorize your customers and send abandoned cart email or messages to the right audience based on advanced conditions such as traffic sources, viewed products, products in shopping cart, purchased products, generated revenue, etc. In other words, to make abandoned cart recovery, Ecomfit app will provide you customizable campaigns and send unlimited content to users who have made a shopping cart without payment, which can include codes to stimulate buying behavior. Beneficially, online shops can not only reduce abandoned carts on the site but also have a higher number of customers coming back to the site and doing checkout.
Moreover, this feature helps online shops send both desktop and mobile (Android) visitors push notifications even when they have left the site with abandoned carts. Also, it is quite easy for visitors to register with just one click on push notifications, by which the number of subscribers on the site increases. That means online shops have a chance to reach potential customers.
When Web push notifications helps you reduce abandoned carts, it can diversify the way you communicate with users. When sending numerous messages to customers, Ecomfit helps you deal with specific cases with them. Two messages will be sent with reminders about products that customers have seen. One message with a discount code will be sent to those who visit the website for the first time in order to motivate them click on the push notification content. Especially, a message will be sent to customers who have made purchase, to take care of them, but importantly to cross-sale your products.
It is highly recommended to install and experience this feature by Ecomfit now to reduce abandoned carts and achieve better revenue at reasonable price. A series of push notifications with instant, direct delivery will help you target and bring back at least 21% of visitors. Especially, the service will be completely free of cost if your store has fewer than 1500 visitors per month.
2. Ultimate Popups helps reduce abandoned carts
Similarly, Popup has been an effective online advertising channel for shops on the Internet to encourage customers’ buying behavior and reduce abandoned carts.
Distinguished from almost normal popups, Ecomfit – Popups app is a perfect solution that helps you reduce abandoned carts, give discount coupons to the correct customers to encourage their purchase behavior and increase email leads quickly.
Firstly, Ecomfit integrates with Shopify and Shopify Plus, allowing you to set up your account after a few seconds and create the first useful non-fee-paying popup instantly without coding or development skills requirements.
Secondly, this application also helps you reduce abandoned carts, reduce visitors leaving, increase social subscribers, especially capture email leads. When customers have a shopping cart and intend to leave the site, Ecomfit will activate popup with coupon codes. By that, online shops can keep customers staying longer on their site and motivate them to make a purchase. Importantly, customers’ email addresses can be collected by Ecomfit’s Popup so that you can engage your potential customers.
Thirdly, Popup by Ecomfit also makes the number of abandoned carts on your site smaller by its customization. That means you can create popups and target the desired audience through the ability to target detailed profiles such as cart abandoned, viewed products, products in the cart, value of purchases, exit, page views, referral site, time on site, visit frequency, geo-location, device type, scroll, cart value, order history, local date & time, previous engagement activity, etc. For each popup, you can specify the display for each group of customers that have been created.
Fourthly, flexible promotional campaigns can be created by Ecomfit at an extremely effective targeted discounted price. Each popup will be created with its own discount code and for a specific target audience by their age, income or status. By that, you can incur proper expenses on this channel.
Sixthly, it is easy for you to create a perfect and beautiful popup in a few minutes because you can select from a set of exceeding 50 templates and change the content accordingly.
It is high time you started to convert visitors into customers and enticed them into buying your products now by installing Ecomfit App instead of letting them leave with abandoned carts. Follow guidances for using popup to reduce abandoned carts.
3. Another feature for reducing abandoned carts – Insight Analytics
To recover and reduce abandoned carts by web push notifications and ultimate popups are not enough, it is necessary for e-commerce businesses to make their data more powerful and significant. The reason is that data concerns not only the conversion rate and your sales but also managing the costs and the suppliers.
Ecomfit, an Analytics & Insights App, is tailored for eCommerce businesses that solve the main problem of new e-Commerce entrepreneurs “What are all these data for?” and connect to two features above to reduce abandoned carts.
Specifically, Ecomfit provides you the power of learning machine that automates all the process and suggest you reasonable action about your business. Also, it focuses only on the essential e-commerce reports and giving you a long-term perspective so you can further scale your campaigns and improve your certain elements to enhance the customer buying process.
3.1 Better reports
This feature helps you understand your store and make the right decisions to increase sales and conversion rates by important reports for sales.
- Funnel Visualization: Details of the steps the user takes on the website include total access times, product view access, shopping cart access, checkout access and successful payment access. These are important parameters to assist you in optimizing your store.
- Cart Abandonment: Details of the number of abandoned carts, products in the cart, and total lost listings. Based on this information you have the appropriate discounts for re-marketing campaigns.
- Sales Performance: These sales figures show your revenue and can be filtered by time, traffic, location and device to get the most general view.
- Product Performance: See details about interactive information on a product including the number of visits, the number of views, the number of purchases, the number of products in the outstanding shopping cart, the conversion rate of products, etc. That helps you gain insight into the products on the store and devise appropriate sales strategies. At the same time, the system splits into many product suggestions including potential products to push sales, products with most abandoned carts, products with low conversion, etc. to help you make the right decisions.
- Traffic Performance: See details about the effectiveness of a website’s traffic source, including the number of visits, the number of views, the number of purchases, the amount of unpaid revenue, the conversion rate, etc. which helps you gain insight into the sources of traffic on the store and devise appropriate sales strategies. At the same time, the system splits into many suggestions about traffic sources including potential traffic to push sales, the most abandoned traffic, low conversion traffic, etc. to help you make the right decisions.
3.2 Smart suggestions
Ecomfit gives you suggestions to help you make decisions about products and traffic sources accessing the website.
- Product Suggestions: Giving product suggestions on your website that helps you make appropriate adjustments to your sales strategy including potential products to boost sales, products that bring in a lot of revenue, products that are in abandoned carts, ineffective products needing adjustments, etc.
- Traffic Suggestions: Giving suggestions about the sources of access to your website that helps you make appropriate adjustments to your sales strategy including potential traffic sources to push sales, traffic sources that bring in a lot of revenue, traffic sources that have many abandoned shopping carts, ineffective traffic sources needing to be adjusted, etc.
3.3 Customer engagement
Besides, customer engagement is another feature by Ecomfit Insight Analytics, that helps you understand and take appropriate actions.
- Device Engagement: Conversion rate of the device by day, hour of the week
- Date to Buy: Give suggestions on how long it takes (in days) for customers to make their first purchase from the first visit.
- Visit to Buy: The total number of page visits before customers actually make purchases, helping to bring in relevant interactions to drive sales.
- View to Buy: The total number of page views required before a customer makes a purchase, helping to bring in the appropriate interactions to push the sale
3.4 Customer profiles and segmentation
Above all, by installing this feature by Ecomfit, you can build customer profiles and segmentation. Such profiles can be built based on in-depth analysis of user behaviors, which helps you understand customer and provide appropriate interactions with each of your potential customers. After that, the system supports customer grouping based on criteria such as traffic sources, devices, viewed products, products in shopping carts, purchased products, access time, etc. Usefully, the data after grouping can be input into marketing campaigns using push notifications and popups to reduce abandoned carts.
Indeed, no interactions with customers means no sales. Therefore, online shops should stop wasting time with no conversions and let Ecomfit save your sales report for free.
Won’t it be awesome if you have all those features on your site? As e-commerce businesses, putting such ultimate and connective features in one place is an essential step to become the market leader. By Ecomfit – Web Push Notifications, Ultimate Popup and Insight Analytics, you will soon reduce abandoned carts on your site and your data will be useful for your operation.
Just spend a click to install Ecomfit App, you won’t regret for your decisions!